Eagle Church is about engaging people to live everyday life with Jesus.
WHAT WE VALUE
Among the many things Eagle Church could do, we prioritize our time, energy and resources in three ways:
- Discipleship – We strive to become more like Jesus and to help others become more like Jesus. Jesus must inform and influence every aspect of our lives, every day.
- Missions – We are relentlessly committed to joining God’s mission to redeem brokenness in our community and around the world.
- NextGen – We recognize how important it is to form a strong spiritual foundation at the earliest possible age. Working together with parents, our desire is to raise up a generation of children/students who are passionate about living everyday life with Jesus.
Ways we're becoming more like Jesus:
- Love – Loving Jesus and loving what Jesus loves (Mark 12:28-31)
- Freedom – Embracing the joy of who we are in Christ (Romans 8:1-2)
- Hunger – Desiring to grow in God’s grace and truth (Psalm 34:8)
- Humility – Becoming increasingly others-oriented (Philippians 2:1-8)
- Hope – Believing confidently in Jesus’ power to make all things new (Romans 15:13)
Eagle Church is only a “church” because of the commitment of individuals to be part of a Biblical community pursuing the person and purposes of Jesus together – every day. Becoming a member at Eagle Church is celebrated because it’s an important spiritual step in a person’s life where an individual commits to join our community as we seek Jesus and His purposes. Practically, it’s how we protect the unity of the this local body by clearly walking individuals through our doctrinal statements, expectations, and vision for the church.
Some basic requirements for becoming a member of Eagle Church:
- Personal commitment to Jesus and a life that reflects Jesus’ life in you
- Completion of the Eagle Church Membership Class
We would love to have you join the family! If you would like to know more about becoming a member, please join us at one of our upcoming Membership Classes.
Next Membership Class:
Sunday, September 24, 2017 – After church in the Multi-Purpose Room (Lower Level). Lunch and childcare provided.
At Eagle Church, we celebrate baptisms in a big way! It’s an amazing testimony to the work of God in an individual’s life. Baptism is an outward declaration of the work Jesus is doing in your life, and we believe this is an act of obedience in following the example and command of Jesus. To learn more about our beliefs about baptism, please refer to the C&MA statement on Baptism.
If you are interested in being baptized, please let us know and we will follow up with you shortly.