Our Indoor Playground is open to the community!
We'd love to have you and your kids here. The Eagle Church Indoor Playground includes:
- Soft-Play Toddler Area – ages 2 and under
- Big Playground Area – ages 2-12
All kids must wear socks. We have plenty of seating for parents and Wi-Fi is available.
School Year Hours
School Year Hours begin August 7.
- Monday – Closed
- Tuesday through Thursday – 3-5pm
- Friday - 9:30am-4:30pm
- Saturday & Sunday – Closed
Playground will be closed Friday, November 2.
Holiday & School Break Hours
- Fall Break: October 15-19, open Tuesday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm
- Christmas Break: closed December 24-January 1, open January 2-4 9:30am-4:30pm
- Spring Break: April 1-5, open Tuesday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm
For the safety of the children, we have a few rules we expect you to follow when using our playground. Families who choose not to follow these rules may be asked to leave.
- Equipment is designed to serve children between the ages of 2-12. Children under the age of 2 are encouraged to use the soft play area.
- Because we care, all children MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times and remain in the playground area.
- Socks only (no shoes or bare feet).
- Be considerate of others; no rough playing or yelling.
- Up the steps, down the slides.
- Food or beverages are NOT allowed inside the playground.
- Use the equipment properly; no hanging or climbing on the nets.
- Take turns and share.
- Invite your friends.
- HAVE FUN!
Thank you for enjoying our playground and helping us keep it clean by picking up before you leave. For your convenience, we have Clorox wipes and a small vacuum in the snack area beside the playground.